Monday, August 30, 2010
FHE
I finally have one thing I can put a check mark next to on my To-Do list here. We did Family Home Evening tonight. Ta-Da! I know it's just one week but I feel the need to celebrate it. It's a big deal for me! It's a big deal because it's the first FHE we've actually done with our 2 year old son. And this is why I have this list. I need to get on the ball here! My kid is two and I'm just now starting to do these things. But this list is helping me remember. Which is good. :-)
Labels:
Accomplishments,
Family Time,
Gospel,
Motherhood,
Spirit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Mama's Little Nestwork! You have a great blog! Come and visit the featured recipe blogger. Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Following you from Mama's Little Nestwork. :)
ReplyDeleteDawn @ Mom-a-Loges
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com