Monday, August 9, 2010

Those Women

I've always wanted to be one of THOSE women. You know the kind I mean. The awesome wife/mother/friend who other women secretly hate just a little bit because she makes it look so gol-durn easy. The superhero of the homemaker set. With the well-behaved, well-adjusted, recently-bathed children and the lemon fresh kitchen to match.

Now, I'm probably never going to become one of those women. This is true mostly because I am the mother of two young boys and no matter how "recently-bathed" I get them they will probably never appear to be so. However, I feel that a lot of what I have admired in other women is attainable.

And so I have started this blog. I work best when I have a To-Do list and this will be just that. My "That woman I want to be" To-Do list. And I invite anyone who wants to to join me in my journey. Come on! It'll be fun! ;-)

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Just so u know....I think any young children are hard to appear recently bathed. Or maybe my girls just act like boys. I think that it is awesome that you are doing this blog. To-do lists are great ( and overwhelming at the same time). Plus u are making something for u and what u want out of life verses something just for ur kids. Its good to remember urself every now and then.

    ReplyDelete