I mentioned at the end of my "Project" post a couple days ago that I was going to finish the boys' walls off by hanging a bunch of pictures. Up to this point I've made Kevin hang all the pictures in the house because for some reason I didn't think I could do it right but today I sucked it up and tried. I didn't use any tools for leveling or measuring but I wanted a kind of off-center look anyway so I just eye-balled it. And I'm pretty happy with the results.
And then I was on a roll so I hung the "Family" frame in this picture.
The Brown's sign was already there but this way people who've been to our house can imagine where the new frame is.
 |
| (Family frame from top to bottom: Kevin and me and our boys; all of Kevin's family at his sister's wedding (minus Jacob); all of my family at my parents' house last March (Becca and I were pregnant with Gideon and Jacob) |
Not really sure how much longer this productive groove is going to last. I've even been keeping up with my diet and exercising and doing the dishes and laundry. All pretty big deals for me so that feels good. I ordered some
card stock so I can play with my Silhouette a little more. I think having this crafty stuff to play with is helping me stay in a creative/homemaker-y mood. The package came today and if the boys take a nap I'll probably try to make some more pretty stuff this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment