Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vinyl Ideas

Ok everybody, I’m officially done hanging pictures (at least for the time being.) Now I need to decide on something to do in vinyl. I have 2 walls I have ideas for and all I need from you guys is comments on which fonts you like best. Of course, Kevin hasn’t even seen any of this yet and I generally give him the right of veto if he absolutely hates something. But I’m pretty sure one of these will do the trick.

Wall #1 (Master Bedroom)

IMG_3223

Chosen quote with font options:

Home

I’m not 100% sure which vinyl colors I’m going to use either. The only colors I have in my possession at the moment are dark brown and red. As you can see though, I don’t have any red in my master bedroom décor so I’m thinking a gold or tan to go with the bedspread might be best for the Home part and then I’ll use the dark brown for the rest.

Wall #2 (Kitchen)

IMG_3228

Chosen quote with the font I’m pretty sure works best:

Time

I might try to get funky and curve the up under the clock but I’m not sure I possess those skills quite yet. And if anyone else has a better, fun, time related quote to share, I’d consider using it instead. I think I like this one best though.

Now tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I like the "Home" listed last, but I think I like the lettering font above it for the other words (i get to come, to you) better-but i like how they are slanted like in the last one.

    I really should put up more vinyl. I guess I've just been waiting til after we paint the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin likes the second one best because it's simplest. I like them all so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete