As you all know I have been wanting a Silhouette Craft Cutter for quite some time now. I put it on my wishlist for Christmas but I thought for sure no one would actually get it for me. But then came Christmas morning. I opened my present from my mom and low and behold! A Silhouette! I literally squealed with delight!
I only got to play with it once while we were still visiting my family but now it is downstairs waiting for me to take it for a spin. I'm so excited. I haven't posted on this blog in a while but the things I'm going to make with it will help take care of some of my home decor and other goals I have on here. So I thought I'd share my thrill.
Woohoo!
Thanks Mom!
Hooray!!! I've been entering like every Silhouette contest in the sole purpose that if I won it I would give it to you! Now you have one!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see what you do with it!
You are so sweet! I'm excited too. I have lots of ideas, can't wait.
ReplyDelete