Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why didn’t IIII think of that??

Two Christmases ago, Kevin very thoughtfully gifted me with a nice black digital photo frame. I was quite excited and thanked him profusely. I then proceeded to never use the thing once. At one point we even demoted it to use as a night light for Alexander. We’ve since bought a whole four pack of night lights and the frame has gone back to its completely dormant state.

Enter IShareCrafts!

I was looking around HowDoesShe at all their neat new Valentines Day ideas and they happened to share a few links that looked interesting. First I clicked ISharePrintables and bookmarked it right away. Then I went to IShareCrafts and before I was there 2 seconds I noticed craft #1122 by The Scrap Shoppe.

Makeover your digital photo frame! What a great idea!

Now I’m definitely not going to do mine the same exact way Michele did hers (wouldn’t go with my décor) but just the idea is all I needed. All I gotta do now is go through my craft supplies and try to find something I already have that will do the trick. So sweetie, thank you again for my Christmas gift. I think I will be getting some good use out of it now. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love, Amy! I couldn't believe it took me so long to figure out I could give it a makeover. It sat on my Singer desk for over a year looking all hideous and shiny! :) When you get a chance to give yours a makeover I'd love for you to add a photo to my Flickr group!

    (FYI, your email address is not hooked up to your Blogger account. I have a quick tutorial in my blog sidebar on how to fix that. I couldn't email you back directly from your comments!)

    ReplyDelete