Friday, October 28, 2011

Calling all children's story authors!

Hey all! I hoped you've already checked out knowonder like I told you to a few weeks ago. If you haven't then pleeeease do so now! My sister and I both starting working for the magazine and have had stories published recently. My story was just posted today so go read it and let me know what you think! It's a little Halloween story called Wait Til Simon Comes. My sister's story was posted a couple of weeks ago and it's called Matchless Melanie.

The magazine can always use new authors. So spread the word and get working on your own material to submit. Go back and read the archived stories to get a feel for what we're looking for and then get writing! Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I can have a poster with my favorite design. It is good to have it framed and post it in my room. I really appreciate the essence of printing. Photos to Canvas | Photos on Canvas | Canvas Prints Brisbane | Photos on Canvas Brisbane | Photos to Canvas Brisbane

    ReplyDelete