Thursday, February 24, 2011

Homemade Play-doh

After I got my embarrassing display of cookie cutter junkyism in the mail yesterday, I decided it was time to make Alexander some Play-doh to use them on. So I did some searching and finally remembered seeing a recipe at HowDoesShe. (Yes I could have just waited til my mom got home from work and called her but this was faster.) So I decided to look it up, print it out and go to work.

IMG_3575
Ingredients

IMG_3582
Measured flour and salt

IMG_3589
How ridiculously awesome is this mini liquid measuring cup that my sister found for me?

IMG_3604
My Special Helper (yes that is oreo on his face)
IMG_3603IMG_3607

IMG_3610IMG_3611
Stop trying to photograph and pour at the same time, mom.

IMG_3617
Phenomenal Whisking Skills

IMG_3594IMG_3601
Medium heat for several minutes; stirring constantly

IMG_3627
Cooling on the counter

IMG_3629IMG_3631
I don't really get it mom, but if you think it's fun I'll stand here and look all intent and cute for pictures.

Yeah, son? Well you *are* the cutest 2-year-old boy in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love this! He is so adorable! And so intent on making the dough! Can't wait to come visit and play with him!

    ReplyDelete