Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dealy Dealy


Barnes and Noble has a listing on Ebay for a refursbished Nook with a buy it now price of $79 and free shipping! It's the regular Nook not the color or I wouldn't be typing this post, I'd be putting a couple of Nook Colors in my Ebay cart. I've had my Kindle for a couple of years now and it's still working great but if I had a use for a second E-reader, I'd jump on this fast! Kevin and I get great deals like this all the time buying refurbished electronics and such and if you don't mind some times having less of a warranty I would definitely recommend it as the way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Scott has this nook, he likes it but I keep seeing him check out the new e-readers so I think he wants to upgrade, which means I'll probably get his old one. Otherwise and I would totally jump on getting this one--

    ReplyDelete