Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teddy Bear Heaven?

Over our front door is this ledge -


We've lived here for almost 4 years and I've been planning on making some sort of decorative display for this ledge since the day we decided to buy the house. I refer to it as "Teddy Bear Heaven" because when I was growing up my best-friend's mom had a similar ledge that she decorated with elaborate teddy bear display scenes (that she changed with the seasons and holidays) and that's what we all called it. 

As of tomorrow I will have the last necessary piece for my newly re-planned display. And yesterday my wonderfully obliging hubby ran to Home Depot to grab one of these babies on sale before they were all gone.

Werner 22ft Multiposition Ladder

I know the online ad says free shipping but once you read the fine print you will see that it's just free shipping eligible if your total comes to more than $250 of eligible stuff. So Kevin drove the 0.81 miles to our lovely neighborhood Home Depot and was back in about 10 minutes with our fabulous new ladder.

4 years of waiting are finally over! Stayed tuned later this week for the before and after reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment