Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Temple Trip

I took my family to the Atlanta Temple Open House yesterday. So beautiful. We all got dressed up so we could take family pictures but the sun was going down behind the Temple so all the pictures we took that included the spire are completely shadowed (can barely even see us standing there). We got some great pictures of the cousins though. 



The whole experience was so great. I went in knowing that my kids were going to be a handful so I wasn't disappointed when we reached the "2 minutes of quiet reflection" part of the tour and they weren't exactly quiet. They were happy. They were energetic. Considering they weren't allowed to run the length of the hallway, they were really well behaved. They were themselves and I loved every minute of it. Couldn't really have asked for a better experience. If you have the chance to visit a Temple Open House (this one or any other) do it! You will be so glad you went!

2 comments:

  1. the three most cutest boys ever all in one place and at the same time!!! and I wasn't there!!! What a world, waht a world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How handsome they are! I'm loving all three:) They are happy and energetic like all kids of their age. Well... Can you read custom writing reviews and help me choose the best writing organization?

    ReplyDelete