My sister has been in town for the past week and we've been having a lot of fun working on different projects. She's helping me at least make some decorating
choices before she leaves so I don't have to start from scratch on my own. I probably won't be able to go into detail about all of them until after she goes home on Wednesday so here are some photos of things to come.
Guest room before I cleaned it up for her to come to visit.
Guest room decor concepts (Gotta get something on those blank walls!)
Stay tuned here for tips! (aka: learn from my mistakes)
Three main reasons we haven't gotten more done this week.
Pretty heck-a-cute reasons, no?
You have the three important reasons you haven't gotten more done this week. I completely understand you:) I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon. Keep up the excellent work! Best regards, language editing services
ReplyDelete