Health to the men, and may the women live forever!
~ ~ ~
Saint Patrick was a gentleman,
Who through strategy and stealth,
Drove all the snakes from Ireland,
Here’s a toasting to his health.
But not too many toastings
Lest you lose yourself and then
Forget the good Saint Patrick
And see all those snakes again.
~ ~ ~
'Beannachtam na Feile Padraig!'
(Happy St. Patrick's Day!)
~ ~ ~
May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
~ ~ ~
May your casket be made from the wood of a 100 year old oak that I shall plant tomorrow.
~ ~ ~
There’s still time left before St. Patrick’s Day so I used 3 of these toasts to put together some little cards to drop in the mail or deliver with some treats.
I don’t know if you can tell from my photographs of the ones I printed out and put together but the “That I shall plant tomorrow” is being used as the inside of a folded card with the “casket” part as the front of the card. The other two are just flat cards. I printed mine on regular paper and then cut out the separate pieces and mounted them on cardstock. To print one of the cards, click on the image to make it larger and then save it to your desktop. Then open it or import it into a program to print it out. If you try printing one of the individual cards just from your browser, I’m not sure if it will let you size it down properly. The size they should be is about 3.5 x 4.5. The way I printed mine was all on one page like the image below and I just sized it to “fit the printable media”.
No comments:
Post a Comment