Friday, March 18, 2011

More Easter time art

I was thrilled to see that a few people really liked my Irish Blessing subway art. Thank you all for your feedback, it means a lot to me.

St. Patrick's Day is behind us and we’ve got a lot of extra time to get ready for Easter this year (it’s not until April 24th). So here is a little printable to give you a jump start. song titlesThis image is sized to be an 8x10 but I printed mine as a 5x7 on some pretty blue cardstock.

titles

I also really wanted to do something with my favorite Primary song, He Sent His Son.

I like the purple and white one the best but I wanted to share all the options I worked on. Feel free to use any of them. Just make sure you click on the one you want to make it bigger before you save or print it.

The multi-colored-pastel one is a wordle. If you’ve never used Wordle before, you should try it because it’s pretty neat and really easy to do. For this one I wanted to tie some words together so I checked the FAQs and found that you can do that by putting a tilde ( ~ ) instead of a space between the words you want to keep together. The tilde disappears when you create the wordle. Give it a try! Wordle's fun to just play with.

Happy Printing!

6 comments:

  1. I love these, thanks so much for sharing!! :)
    I am your newest follower! :) Come and check out my blog:
    http://valfrazier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been great in the egg shape! I love the use of all the different titles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a religious subway art for Easter and this is by far my favorite! Is it possible to print it as a 16x20??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment Marilee! I reformatted the file to 16x20 and uploaded it to photobucket for you. If it doesn't print out in the quality you'd prefer, please let me know and I'll try again to get it right!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/doraemye/songtitles.jpg

    ReplyDelete