A few weeks ago Alexander finally finished his strategically orchestrated demolition of my one remaining pair of glasses. I also have contacts but I don't wear them very often and I especially don't like putting them in first thing in the morning unless I have to. So I hopped online and Coastal Contacts was doing a deal for a free pair of glasses to the first one thousand people who ordered. Apparently I have expensive tastes though because literally every pair I found that I liked on their site was either excluded from the deal or already sold out.
I ended up ordering two pairs and paying under $30 total. The glasses are manufactured in China so it takes a little longer to get them to you but I don't think I actually waited more than a week. The quality of the glasses is great. Although I think next time I'm going to pay the extra couple bucks and add the anti glare coating to make them even better.
I don't have any good pictures of the glasses actually on my face yet but if I get one I'll post it later. The ones on the right are a little different than what I'm used to wearing but for the price I figured I could afford to try something new. And those are actually the ones I wear more often now.
Yay for saving money and switching things up! Good times all around.


No comments:
Post a Comment