Monday, April 25, 2011

Temple Observation

I found this sweet blog post through the Atlanta Temple's facebook page. It's written by a woman of the Catholic faith who went on the Temple tour a couple of weeks ago. I love how respectful and appreciative she is. It made me think of the experience I had as a tour guide and how special that was for me. It was so sweet to have the opportunity to welcome people to the Lord's house on His behalf. I really felt like my job was to say a few words and then get out of the way so they could just soak up as much of the Temple beauty and spirit as possible. I was nervous but I knew the more I just relaxed and let the Spirit do His thing, the better the tour would be. This song sums up that feeling nicely I think:



1 comment: