Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Spreading the Printable love
My brilliantly-awesomely-fantastically fabulous SIL Katie got her first submission posted at ISharePrintables! Her blog is http://www.smilelikeyoumeanit.net/ and that's also her profile name on IShare. She submitted her design for "play" personalized credit cards for kids. There's also a layout if you want to make your child a "driver's license". My nephew loves to go through his parents' wallets and pull all the cards out so Katie just made him a wallet and "cards" of his own. Fun solution to a practical problem! My son does the same thing so I will probably be using this idea sometime soon. Check it out and make sure to leave her some comment love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Amy! It's kind of addicting! I want to submit so many more things now! I did submit my springtime printable--still waiting for it to pop up :)
ReplyDeleteI know, I'm totally addicted, too! I see your springtime subway art on there now. I kinda would like to have something of mine on the front page all the time, so I'm hoping my next one gets posted around the time my Irish Blessing goes to the 2nd page. :-) I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I do!
ReplyDeleteI saw the credit cards on i share and i think they are brilliant! My kids love to get in my purse too:) I hope you both keep coming up with lots of new printables i love them!!
ReplyDelete