My submission was accepted!
Ok, you can think I'm a geek but I haven't been this psyched about anything in a while! I am such a huge fan of HowDoesShe and all their affiliate IShare sites; so when I finally hit the submit button for my first IShare"Printable" I couldn't help but refresh the page like 2 minutes later to see if it would be there. And when I saw my design pop up on their front page a few minutes ago I about lost it! I'll have to upload a better picture for them to use next time because my whole image didn't fit in the little square but that's my own fault so I'm still pleased as punch. So yeah, you gotta check out these girls' sites. They're homemaking goddesses, I swear. Hence their main button having the top spot under my "Homemaker Inspiration" line up .
So, here's thanks for letting me take a spot on your page, IShare ladies, it's an honor I won't soon forget. :-)

Congratulations! That iron-on is pretty darn adorable, don't see how they couldn't have put it up :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is an amazing creative genius! Love you and love your design. So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteyay! thats so awesome!
ReplyDelete