Monday, May 9, 2011
I baked again...
I made these cupcakes again yesterday to take to my in-laws mothers' day dinner. I ran out of time so I ended up bringing the icing bowl with me and frosted them there. In all the rush I also forgot to grab the filling out of the fridge. So they were fillingless and without cookies on top (my son finished the mini cookies off days ago) but the point of this post is they were still a hit. Kevin even said he liked them better the second time around. I'm feeling better and better about my baking skills as I practice on this recipe. Probably doesn't hurt that I get to eat the icing as I go. That is some good icing, let me tell ya. You should make some, you know you want to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment